Where can I find the schedule of events?
- You can find the full schedule of US Ski & Snowboard events here.
- Please note: The schedule of events times are based on your current location.
I'm outside the US. Can I watch the race?
- Only users in US are able to stream live events. Only US-based Outside+ members are able to watch on demand replays. The races are not available in Canada or outside the US.
How do I watch the live stream of the US Ski and Snowboard World Cup events?
- US-based Outside+ members have unrestricted access to the live stream of the events on the Outside Watch app, available on Apple, Android, Roku, or Fire TV streaming devices.
- The live stream will also be available here on the Outside Watch site. If we have multiple events streaming at the same time, you will need to scroll down the list to see all events.
How do I watch the on-demand replay at a later time?
- All on-demand replays are available in both the Outside Watch app and Outside Watch site with an active Outside+ membership.
- Please note: Replays may not be available immediately after the live event. Please allow up to 1 week for the replays to become available on the Outside Watch platform.
How do I download the Outside TV/Watch app on my smartphone or TV?
- iOS: Download the Outside Watch app here to watch the races on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
- Google Play: Download the Outside Watch app here to watch on Android and Google Play-compatible devices.
- If you purchased an Outside+ subscription on the iOS or Google Play app, you will have to contact those support teams directly to request a refund or cancellation of your subscription. We are unable to refund purchases made directly on any app platform. For more information on cancellations, please visit this page.
Do I have to be an Outside+ member to watch?
- You will be able to stream the live events with a free account, but to watch on-demand replays, you will need to be an active Outside+ member.
- You can sign up for an Outside+ membership here, and in order to access content on our website and app, you must apply your Outside+ credentials.
- Please note: This event is only available to our US-based subscribers.
How do I sign up for Outside+?
- Sign up for Outside+ here. Your Outside+ membership also includes access to Trailforks Pro, Gaia GPS Premium, Outside Learn, and more!
- Please note: Promotional pricing is only available on our website. If you have questions about ad-content appearing when you are signed in, please reference this article.
What is Outside Watch?
- Outside Watch is our streaming platform presenting high-quality, compelling storylines focused on a wide variety of sports. You can find out more information here.
What should I do if I’m having trouble accessing Outside Watch content even signed in with my Outside+ credentials?
- If you are having trouble accessing the content, please try clearing your browser's cache, deleting your cookies, and then logging out and back in to see if the issue persists.
- You may have to use an incognito window to log in to Outside Watch to view content as content can be blocked by existing cookies.
How do I reset my password?
- You can find instructions to reset your password here. Please check your spam and junk folders, if you do not receive the email in your main inbox.
Who should I contact if I need help troubleshooting an issue?
- Please submit a request here with the subject of your message "US Ski and Snowboard." Please select if you are having issues with the Outside Watch app or Outside Watch site.