I recently received communication about a new Membership, what does this mean?
This means your previous Digital Brand Pass membership has turned into an Outside+ membership. You’re now a NEW Outside+ Member.
With Outside+, you will enjoy the following great online benefits:
- Unlimited access to digital content from Outside and 15 other brands—think recipes, meal plans, and training tips from Clean Eating, Women’s Running, and more.
- Tap into Outside Learn. Learn from the world’s best athletes, explorers, and wellness experts with premium online courses for all levels. Find more than 2,500 videos across 650 lessons for climbing, skiing, fitness, yoga, backpacking, and nutrition, with new courses every month. There’s no limit to the knowledge you’ll gain with Outside Learn.
- Spend time in nature with Gaia GPS and Trailforks, two premium mapping apps to help you explore new routes.
- Stream 600+ hours of ski and climbing action, survival challenges, travel documentaries, and more with Outside Watch (including the Warren Miller film this fall!)
What if I have already canceled my auto-renewal?
If you have already canceled your auto-renewal, no worries! You will still be migrated from your last subscription into Outside+. You will have the remainder of your subscription to test out O+.
If you do not wish to run out the remainder of your subscription with Outside+, you may cancel immediately here.
Our mission is to get you outdoors. To sharpen our focus, we’re pouring all of our knowledge and resources into the core benefits of Outside+. Quite simply, we want you to have the absolute best experience as you read, practice, map, watch, and learn.
How do I cancel?
You can follow the steps above to cancel your auto-renewal. If you are looking to cancel today, please reach out to us here.
I received communication about my membership changing, why does my profile still say I have my previous subscription?
Your membership will still look the same for now, but you will have more benefits.
How do I access my Perks?
We are working to get your perks listed in your profile! In the meantime, you do not have to wait to begin taking advantage of your perks. You may log in to any of the sites below using your O+ credentials and have unlimited access.
What is happening to print magazines?
Currently, we are not supporting print magazines as we are moving towards a more digital platform with an increased focus on digital media, digital story-telling, and archived digital magazines.
You cannot upgrade to a membership that includes Outside Print Magazine at this time, but it is something we hope to offer in the near future!
Which editorial sites will continue to produce online digital content?
How do I turn off my auto renewal?
You can easily turn off your subscriptions auto renewal at any time in your subscription. You may follow the steps below to do so:
- Head to Outsideonline.com
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on ‘my profile'
- On the left-hand sidebar, click ‘my membership’
- Next to ‘subscription’ you will see the option to ‘cancel auto renew’ or ‘change subscription’. Click ‘cancel auto renew’
- Confirm ‘cancel subscription’