I recently received communication about my print magazine going away, what exactly does this mean?
This means your previous Outside+ membership has turned into an Outside+ Premium membership. You’re Now an Outside+ Premium Member.
With Outside+ Premium, you will enjoy the following great benefits:
- Unlimited access to digital content from Outside and 15 other brands—think recipes, meal plans, and training tips from Clean Eating, Women’s Running, and more.
- Tap into Outside Learn. Learn from the world’s best athletes, explorers, and wellness experts with premium online courses for all levels. Find more than 2,500 videos across 650 lessons for climbing, skiing, fitness, yoga, backpacking, and nutrition, with new courses every month. There’s no limit to the knowledge you’ll gain with Outside Learn.
- Spend time in nature with Gaia GPS and Trailforks, two premium mapping apps to help you explore new routes.
- For current US-based subscribers: You will receive Outside Magazine, an award-winning publication that celebrates the wonders of the world around.
- Stream 600+ hours of ski and climbing action, survival challenges, travel documentaries, and more with Outside Watch (including the Warren Miller film this fall!)
What if I have already canceled my auto renewal?
If you have already canceled your auto renewal, no worries! You will still be migrated from your last subscription into Outside+ premium. You will have the remainder of your subscription to test out Outside+ premium.
If you do not wish to run out the remainder of your subscription with Outside+ Premium, you may cancel immediately here.
What’s different about this Membership?
Our mission is to get you outdoors. To sharpen our focus, we’re pouring all of our knowledge and resources into the core benefits of Outside+ Premium. Quite simply, we want you to have the absolute best experience as you read, practice, map, watch, and learn.
That means 2022 is the last year we will be printing our editorial magazines. This excludes Outside magazine and the Gear Guides, which we are excited to continue printing.
While letting go comes with sadness, the same team who produced the print publication you loved will continue to provide the expert information you’ve come to trust. We look forward to bringing you more adventure and inspiration for years to come.
Why is print being discontinued?
Please see our FAQ for more information.
How do I cancel?
You can follow the steps above to cancel your auto-renewal. If you are looking to cancel today, please reach out to us here.
I received communication about my membership changing, why does my profile still say I have my previous subscription?
Your membership will still look the same for now, but you will have more benefits.
Will there be any print magazines printed?
We will continue to print Outside Magazine.
How do I manage my current Outside print magazine?
If you need to update your address at any time, please see this article to contact our fulfillment teams directly. Our fulfillment house is handling all print-related issues at this time, which includes address changes and replacement issues.
What is Outside+ premium?
Outside+ Premium includes everything in Outside+ Digital plus a subscription to our Outside print magazine which includes six print issues of Outside Magazine a year.
What is Outside+ digital?
Outside+ digital includes access to online content across over 15 brands, members-only TV shows and films, expert courses, and mapping maps. You can find all the benefits of Outside+ digital here.
How do I turn off my auto-renewal?
You can easily turn off your subscription auto-renewal at any time in your subscription. You may follow the steps below to do so:
- Head to Outsideonline.com
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on ‘my profile'
- On the left hand sidebar, click ‘my membership’
- Next to ‘subscription’ you will see the option to ‘cancel auto renew’ or ‘change subscription’. Click ‘cancel auto renew’
- Confirm ‘cancel subscription’